JOIN THE MARCH FOR A PEOPLE'S VOTE!
- Meet at the Crimean War Memorial at 11.30am
- Joining the march on Pall Mall at midday
- Speech from Caroline Lucas in Parliament Square at the end of the march
ONE-LOVE WORTHING Celebrating diversity in Worthing FREE EVENT
1pm Worthing Town Hall
A family friendly community event for all, to celebrate the diversity of Worthing and to recognise we have more in common than which divides us.
Tuesday 26th 2pm-4.30pm
Council Chamber, Worthing Town Hall
Worthing Road Space Audit and Worthing Area Sustainable Transport Package Study Stakeholder Workshop Council Chamber, Worthing Town Hall
At this event, WSP will briefly outline relevant projects and existing transport and parking issues which have been raised during initial liaison with officers/stakeholders to date.
Subsequently, you will be invited to:
- Confirm their understanding of relevant studies/projects and existing parking and transport issues;
- Raise any other relevant projects and issues that for you are a priority for the Road Space Audit and/or the Sustainable Transport Package study to investigate and address; and
- Prioritise the relevant projects and issues that you would like to be investigated and addressed.
Please contact Miles Davy firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to attend, as space is limited
1st July Registration for Conference opens. See below
Tuesday, 3rd July 6.30pm
Worthing Climate Action
Lobbying training event run by Divest Parliament in conjunction with Worthing Climate Action (details)
West Worthing Baptist Church 45 South Street Tarring BN14 7LU (map)
Divest Parliament is an important cross-party campaign that is pressuring MPs to divest their pension fund from fossil fuels because of concerns about fuelling climate change. (Sir Peter Bottomley and Tim Loughton have not yet signed).
help Worthing Climate Action’s campaign to get West Sussex County Council to divest.
Thursday 12th 7.30pm
Worthing Green Party general meeting. All welcome to this friendly venue:
Marine View Guest House 111 Marine Parade BN11 3QG (map)
After the meeting (usually no later than 9pm) please join us for a drink in the cosy bar.
HEADS UP! Will you join us at Autumn Conference, 5-7 October in Bristol
Registrations open 1 July. Book by 1 September to get 20% reduced early bird fees.
Members in need of financial help to attend can apply to the Access Fund.